Thursday, March 27, 2008

Final Fanfiction










Cassie awoke with intensifying pains in her lower abdomen.
Running to Sally’s bedroom she stopped suddenly, looking down to realize that her water had just broken.
Collapsing to the ground in shock, she yelled to Sally and Ric, “Help! Wake up, I need your guys help!” yelled Cassie.
Within seconds both Sally and Ric ran from their bedrooms to find Cassie curled over on the floor in agony. “I need to go to the hospital, the baby’s coming!” cried Cassie.
Ric and Sally stood there silently in shock, not knowing what to say…
Cassie looks up, glaring at the both of them, “Hurry up” she cried.
Ric helps Cassie down the stairs and into the car while Sally rings Colleen to come over and look after Pippa.

The drive to the hospital is agonizing for Cassie. She is in a huge amount of pain and cannot get comfortable, even with the help of Sally beside her.
“Are you ok Cas?” said Ric
“NO!!!!!” she screamed, “can’t you go any faster Ric, I’m in agony”, yelled Cassie.
“I’m trying Cas, but I’m already going over the speed limit and want to be safe” says Ric.
They arrive at the hospital and Cassie is taken into the delivery room on a stretcher.
Sally follows Cassie into the delivery room while Ric goes into the waiting room and calls Martha to tell her what is happening.

Martha is still at the bar trying to get rid of the last few of her customers when she receives the call from Ric.
“Hey Martha, its Ric, were at the hospital, Cassie’s gone into labour, when can you come?”
“Oh my god!” screamed Martha. “I’ll lock up the bar now and come straight there, I won’t be long” said Martha.
“Ok, see you soon” said Ric as he hung up the phone.
As Martha locked up the bar, she received another phone call, but she didn’t know who it was.
“Hello” said Martha warily.
“Hello, my name is Janet, I’m Hank’s mother. I am trying to get in contact with Cassie but she is not answering her cell phone. Do you no where she is?” asked Janet.
“Ohh, Cassie is at the hospital, she’s in labour” said Martha.
“Pardon me, did you say she’s in labour, is it Hank’s baby?” asked Janet.
“Yes, it is, I’m sorry, didn’t you know?” asked Martha.
“No! She exclaimed, Hank didn’t mention that I was going to be a grandmother but then again he didn’t share much with us”.
“The reason I was calling Cassie is because Hank has been involved in a car accident earlier this morning. He was traveling back to Summer Bay to see Cassie, but he has been killed”, cried Janet.
“Oh my god, I’m so sorry, I am heading to the hospital now so I will inform Cassie and make sure she calls you when she can” said Martha.
“Thanks Dear, that would be greatly appreciated”, said Janet.
Martha heads straight to the hospital where she is greeted by Ric.
“I’ve got some bad news” said Martha.
“What is it, what’s happened?” asked Ric.
“It’s Hank, he was on his way here to see Cassie but he’s been killed in a car accident”, exclaimed Martha.
“Oh no, this is going to crush Cassie, we can’t tell her, not yet anyway”, says Ric.


****IN THE DELIVERY ROOM****

“I need you to call Hank” screamed Cassie to Sally. “He needs to be here it’s his baby too” she cried.
“Ok Cas, I will go and get Ric to call him, keep breathing” said Sally and she left the delivery room.
As Sally approached Ric and Martha they both asked anxiously “How’s Cassie?”
“She wants Hank to be here, so can you call him Ric and let him know that Cassie wants him here”, says Sally.
Martha and Ric both look away, trying to avoid having to tell Sally what has happened.
“What’s going on you two?” asked Sally.
“I’ve had a phone call from Hank’s mother, Hank was killed in a car accident earlier heading to the Bay” said Martha.
“Ohh god, Cassie is going to be devastated, we have to act like everything is fine so she can deliver the baby safely”, said Sally.
Sally turned away and headed back into the delivery room.
“Ric has left a message on his answer phone Cas, he should get it and be on his way soon” said Sally anxiously.
Cassie was screaming in pain as the doctor said “Just one more push and the baby will be here, you can do it” he exclaimed.
Cassie grabbed onto Sally’s hand as she pushed as hard as she could.
Little screams were heard as the doctor said “It’s a girl”.
“Ohh Cas, she’s absolutely gorgeous!” cried Sally.
“Can I see her please?” asked Cassie
“Of course, just a moment”, said the nurse.
As Cassie held her daughter for the first time she cried tears of joy and sadness.
She wished that Hank was there with her to treasure their baby daughter.
“I’m naming her Sally” said Cassie.
Sally’s eyes lit up and tears came rolling down her eyes, “Ohh Thank you Cas; this means so much to me”. Sally cried.

3 comments:

Ashleigh L said...

Hey guys, this is my final fanfiction. I have just taken out some of the grammar mistakes I have found, changed some of the text around a bit and also uploaded some more photos...
Hope u like..
Put feedback if you want 2!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I cant spot any mistakes so you must of got them all. Its a good story.. I was just thinking that maybe you might've liked to put that in the first sentence its night time, cause its a bit confusing when you read 'Cassie awoke', at first i thought you were meaning in the morning when its actually taking place at night time. But thats the only thing that i found confusing. Otherwise its really good.

Ashleigh L said...

True, I didnt think of that but in saying that, wen u go on further when Ric is talking to Martha you can tell it is night because she is trying to get rid of her last few customers for the night. But yeah I get what u mean..2 late haha